top of page
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
About the event
- By creating these meetings, we hope to provide a space where those concerned with human life and dignity, facts, and the environment may unite and bridge gaps in understanding.
- We hope to prepare those involved for coordinating and cooperating. Toxic individualism has no place in direct action.
- We hope to empower individuals to let go of fragility in relation to privileges they may experience, as well as be empowered to take up space in regards to marginalization they may experience. Bigotry, talking over people on topics which affect them personally, centering white supremacy, or discussion on "seeing both sides" in regards to fascism must not be tolerated by anyone.
- We hope for you to take action. There is no wrong way to protest.
Rules of engagment for these meetings
- Only bring direct actions that you are ready for the general public to consume. If you have come to this meeting to help garner support for your pending direct action please consider organizing on an encrypted application.
- Public discourse regarding these direct actions must come from pillars of proactivity, safety, and historical data.
- Be mindful of how much space you take up. It is our goal to not let one person monopolize the conversation.
- We will set time limits for discussions and individuals based on the amount of participants at the meeting. A poll will determine speaking time.
- Stay on mute when not speaking. (Use the chat to parking lot questions, and suggestions)
- Have contact information loaded in the event and ready to share
- Have the ability to capture the contact information of other participants
- Raise your hand to let everyone know that you would like to speak.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 939 8534 8716
bottom of page